Saturday, December 10, 2011

Scripture Marking Saturday... And I'm Still Here!!

Okay to start... I haven't given up on my blog! I know I've mentioned that we don't have internet at my house anymore... I've been trying to post on whatever computer I can get my hands on... This will only last til Christmas! We're getting a new computer then, so there will be plenty more posts coming!

For today... Scripture Marking Saturday...

Alma 34:32- For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors.

Please make sure that you are being proactive while on earth. You really do control your future. If you work hard and prepare, you will absolutely be ready to meet God.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...