Tuesday, July 3, 2012

god bless the usa!



2 Nephi 1:7 Wherefore, this land is consecrated unto him whom he shall bring. And if it so be that they shall serve him according to the commandments which he hath given, it shall be a land of liberty unto them; wherefore, they shall never be brought down into captivity; if so, it shall be because of iniquity; for if iniquity shall abound cursed shall be the land for their sakes, but unto the righteous it shall be blessed forever.

God Bless The USA by Lee Greenwood on Grooveshark


And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died 
Who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land...
God bless the USA!




You can say what you will... but I will always hold my country very near and dear to my heart.

May God bless America.

And happy Independence Day to you and yours.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...