Sunday, July 22, 2012

i'm a palmer.

Yesterday we went up to the sixty-something annual Palmer family reunion held in Willow Flats, Idaho...


My cousin Taylor and I in the blistering heat...


They had this sawdust pile filled with prizes for the kids to find. After all of the kids were out, they said, "everybody in!" There were gold dollars all over in that pile. I raked in about $12... which I thought was a lot until my aunt Sherri counted up a whopping $57 that she had found. I can't even imagine how much money there was altogether in that sawdust pile...


Kelsey with (great) Grandpa De...


lol. This picture is too... her.


The river was seriously... ice cold. It took all of three seconds for your feet to be numb. We braved it anyways. 


Kelsey and me...


We set up chairs and sat in the middle of the river for probably an hour. We were too scared of hypothermia to walk back...! (notice how one chair was reserved for a footrest...)



Anyways...

Happy Sunday!

Click here to listen to a song that I liked today.
I really liked it when I heard it on the radio... but the video is sad!!!
It's good nonetheless... but yeah.

(I have to say... 1:59 where they are showing off their clothes kinda cracks me up... (: )

Click here to listen without the video. (suggested if you aren't in the mood to be sad! The song isn't even sad! Just the video!)


K. Uh.... bye.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that first pic of me and you i was not in the mood for a pic!! haha we had fun yesterday!!


-Taylor

Haley Barton said...

I know! And I'm richer! mwahaha. poor you.

Amy B. said...

that pic up close of all you guys is sooooo cute!!!

Haley Barton said...

Plenty more where that came from... You know my father!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...