Wednesday, December 12, 2012

here's to twenty twelve.



This video gives me the chills.

I love the innovation, the uniqueness, the brilliancy, and the passion that is the human race.

On one side, it is true that our world has become a very secular and sometimes scary place...


But then I see things like this and I am in awe of how beautiful our imperfect world is.


This is my generation.

It is different from my father's.
(He looked at me with serious confusion when I mentioned Apple fired the creator of Apple Maps. Like I was crazy or something. Get with the times, dad! You have an iPhone and haven't heard of Crapple Maps???)

Okay. That was a tangent.

My generation - and the ones to come - will be very different from my grandma's. And her grandma's.


And I love it. 

I love the human mind and how advanced it is.


And I love how passionate people are - how new heights (literally and figuratively) are being reached every day.



I know we've got a few weeks left...


But here's to 2012.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...