Monday, May 19, 2014

Alleluia

First thing is first: I am now the proud owner of a lovely new domain name! You can now visit my blog via www.whatmattersmostblog.com. If you enter in the old URL, you will still be redirected, but I think this address will be easier to find me at and easier to share with others. Oh, and I'm still working out the bugs, so make sure you include the "www." I'm trying to fix it so that it isn't necessary, but for now it is.
Domain names are complicated stuff, I tell you. I've already chatted with experts online, and I still can't fix the problem. But everything else is working, so I'll take it! A stubborn www. could be worse. :)


Alma 26:16:
Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.


Make everything you do about praising God.
Make everything you are about praising God.

When you do good for others, make it about God.
When others see your good works, they should be praising God, not you!

God gave us everything. He is the reason you exist, the reason you feel joy. He is the reason for everything that's beautiful in life. Remember to thank Him for it!

Praise Him in all things. Praise Him at morning and at night. During joy or during pain. Show Him that you are grateful for what you have, even if you feel like you don't have much.

I promise that praising God at all times will make you a happier, more grateful, and more lovely person. Praising God will keep you humble and will help you to remember whom to go to when you need help.
Praising God will become a habit, and soon enough, it will be second nature to you. And it will not be hard for you to praise Him when times get tough.

There is a being greater than you. Greater than me. There is a God greater than the whole earth, even greater than any wonderful thing you could ever dream up.
There is a God above, I know it. He is capable of anything. He can help you turn sorrow into joy and regret into peace. He can help you feel fulfilled and loved. He can perform miracles, and He can help you to do the same.

Do not take Him for granted. Do not forget Him. Show Him what He means to you by remembering to praise Him in all things. And try as hard as you can to emulate Him and radiate His love so that others will lift up their praises as well.


I absolutely adore this song, and I love the way it is presented in this video. And it gets even better at 6:45.



Yes, if there are words for Him, I simply don't have them.
I could never say the smallest part of what I feel.

But this I know: He is mine. He is yours. He is omnipotent, and He is perfect.

And I will praise Him in all things.



Haley



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...