Friday, November 9, 2012

happy people



haha... her face after "there isn't a pet heaven."

Cutest little video EVER.

And that little redhead is my hero.

So I really love LOVE this little short story.


And I love those people that never stop smiling - no matter what their circumstances...

Don't you want to be the person that is always happy?
The one that others seek out because they know you will put them in a good mood?
And they know that you will make them happy?

I know some people like that, and I adore them.

They just attract friends.

They are naturally popular.

Sure of themself. Joyful always.


We got a beautiful layer of snow this morning.

I love the holiday season so much.

The beautiful weather, the cheerful music, delicious food...

Ah. I just can't wait.


And if there is one thing I love above all else... it is cheerful people.

I think cheerful people may be getting harder and harder to find during the holidays...


So please remember what this season is about.

It is about family and friends and Jesus Christ.




“If I saw you hitchhiking, I’d smile and return your thumb’s up, just for you doing such a great job of being a positive roadside influence.” 
-Jarod Kintz 


I kinda cracked up at that quote.

Ah. I just love smiley people.

I have a couple specific people in mind... I bet you can think of some...

Someone who is outgoing and crazy and fun and kind and simply a good person.


I want to be that person.


God has filled my life - and yours - with hundreds of tiny miracles, tender mercies, and learning opportunities.


Men are that they might have joy. (click)

The gospel brings me joy.
My family brings me joy.
My friends bring me joy.
Music brings me joy.
Cheesecake brings me joy.
The scriptures bring me joy.

What brings you joy??


2 comments:

Amy said...

Haley - YOU are that person that is always upbeat and happy! I loved this and your last post. You are an amazing girl.

Haley Barton said...

Awww... thanks Amy!! You are awesome! I want you to come back into YWs!! Do you think the bishop takes requests??? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...