Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Because of Him


Because of Christ, I can find peace.

Because of Christ, I can look forward and know that my future is bright.

Because of Christ, I don't have to let sorrow overcome me. Ever.

Because of Christ, I know who to turn to in my times of greatest need.

Because of Christ, I know that I will never be alone.

Because of Christ, I live.

And because of Christ, I will live again.


What does Easter mean to you? I am reminded every Easter that there is One who was willing to suffer all things, not just for a world of sinners, but for each sinner individually.
And He didn't just atone to redeem us from sin, He atoned to feel what we have to feel. He atoned so we would never have to be alone.
And He atoned to be obedient to the Father.

There are so many things we can do to take advantage of His sacrifice. We can look to Him. Repent. Allow His peace to fill our lives.
But most simply, is it too much to ask that we all at least remember what He did for us?

Commit today to remember Christ and His sacrifice. Let His light fill your life. Let His truth touch your heart.

Follow His example and be obedient in all things. Show that you are grateful for His infinite atonement.


Happy Easter. This holiday brings the greatest message of all. We celebrate not just that He was born, not just that He lived, but that He lived again. 


Haley.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...