Saturday, February 4, 2012

Scripture Marking Saturday



----------
Isaiah 58:9-  Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am.
----------





   
     This is a really good scripture that I just recently discovered... I know that God hears our prayers and comforts us.... I know that He is sad when we are. He wants us to be happy and has given us the gospel so that we can be.
   

I love this song!! Listen!!

Every Word - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Every Word by Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on Grooveshark

"I can pray for answers, and I can turn to Him for peace - or just to be heard... And He hears every word!"





     PS: How come every time I want to embed a song... I forget how to do it? I mean seriously... this is like the third one I've done, and it takes me forever to figure it out each time! It's not even that hard!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...