Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why I'm a Mormon... PLEASE WEIGH IN!!

Have you seen this book yet???
 
     I saw it in an ad, so I waltzed myself on over to the store and bought it. A bunch of well-known members of the church share their testimony and explain why they are a Mormon.
     They all have different stories, and some of them are very unique.

     But they are all pretty cool.

     So... I have a proposal. What do you say I make a four-part series that goes as follows:
Part 1: share someone's story from the book
Part 2: share someone else's story from the book
Part 3: share why I am a Mormon
Part 4: Talk about it. I have lots of good things to say about this book.


     Or... we could do a five-part series and share three stories from the book... what do you think?

Leave comments! I'm still undecided on this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...