Thursday, September 6, 2012

school again... and find me on mormon.org!

I'm a sophomore. Have been for three days... actually.

I can already tell I am going to have lots of homework. I've had quite a bit in these couple nights alone, so if that is any indication of how the rest of the year is going to be... yikes!

Nevertheless...

I love high school. Already.

And I'm super excited for this year... and the couple after that.

And I'm already in the process of joining clubs. And I'm going to a football game tomorrow.

Sweet. (I've been waiting my whole life for this, you know... )

I even bought a Vikings shirt today.


Anyways. Enough about that.

I set up a mormon.org profile! Click here to see it!

They're really easy! You should make one!

Or do you have one? Let me know! I wanna see it!


Yeah. Anyways.

Have a lovely Thursday.




P.S. Do any of you watch Covert Affairs? Aaaah!!! AH!! I neeeeed the next episode! It was such a cliffhanger this week! Aah!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley. I am so impressed. You are very mature for your age. You have good parents and a good family. I am grateful to have you for an example for my daughter. Thank you!!!!
Beautiful Mormon profile.

Haley Barton said...

Wow thank you! That is so nice! I love your family and I really admire you guys and the way you are raising all of your cute kids... Thank you so much for commenting! It makes my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...