Sunday, September 23, 2012

high school happenings...

High school happenings this week...


Powderpuff game on Wednesday...




 Us attempting a fake photobomb shot... :) I should have made a creepy face.




Storm the field!


Trying to show Sydney the back of her ponytail after gym...



Homecoming game...



Real photobomb.


Why didn't Kennedie get the shirt memo?


Sewing at my grandma's house... Check out this amazing old sewing machine she has!



I would trade my arm for a lifetime supply of these.



Anyways... That's about all I took pictures of. 

I'm on a quest to document my entire high school experience by taking lots of pictures.

Haha. I just realized that it's after midnight...

I better start mentally preparing myself to go to sleep... :)

Happy Sunday!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...