Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day... 2012

A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen.  ~Edward de Bono

You know... I've heard that remember is the most important word in the English language... 

And I think that that's true.

So... remember.

Remember what people have sacrificed for you in the past... 

And remember the people that are making sacrifices for you now.

And never ever take for granted the gifts that they have given you. 



And always live with a grateful heart.






To all those who have given me freedoms... and to those who are fighting today so that I can keep those freedoms... thank you.




To those who have sacrificed more than I could ever imagine... so that I could have the gospel... thank you.





And to you... thank you for giving me perspective... and something to look forward to.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...