Sunday, July 22, 2012

changes.

It was time for a change.

Please don't freak out... I will still be writing posts just like the ones you've been reading...

But some (most) of these posts take me a long time to write...

And now I won't have to write them quite as often...


So now that I can write quick posts about whatever the crap I want...

Hopefully you can hear from me a little more often.


Sound good?


Oh... and the title thing.

I'm still a little unsure about whether or not I want to change the title/URL.


Is What Matters Most still an appropriate title?

I mean... if I am posting about my new pants or something... ??

I'm not sure if it makes sense.



I may be over thinking this.

anyways.

Please tell me what you think... (please??)



K. Bye.



3 comments:

Amy B. said...

Just write whatever you want...isn't that what life is all about...

Sis A said...

If it matters to you, then it IS what matters most. I LOVE your gospel themed posts. They show you are a deep thinker, and an active listener. I LOVE your skinny jeans-type posts. They show that you are a fun-loving teen-age girl! Keep the name. Again...if it matters to you, then it IS what matters most. BTW...where is the photo of your quilt??

Haley Barton said...

You rock the kasbah.

Oh and it's coming... I need to buy buttons first.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...