Wednesday, December 26, 2012

you MUST go see.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!


I know this guy did...


Cutest guy ever. This video makes you want to cry.


Anyways, I actually wanted to talk about this...


Oh my gosh.

Les Miserables is my favorite musical ever, and I have been listening to the music since I was three.

And if you don't remember me blogging about it before school even started, I have never been more excited for a movie in my life.

So me and Sydney very, very excitedly went last night.

We even took a pic of us by the poster, but it was outside and at 1:00 in the morning, so it's crappy.


The movie was incredible. i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e.

It was everything I hoped for and more, and even the singers I was worried about ended up doing great.

And whoever decided to have the actors sing live while filming was a genius. 
Because they sang with so much emotion, and quite honestly, I'm shocked it was live because they all sounded so fabulous.

And it's one of those movies that is so moving, and you feel so uplifted when you leave. (Kinda like Lincoln was, but better... ) :) We all even clapped at the end.

And we might as well just give the Oscar to Anne Hathaway right now. To say she was the best Fantine there has ever been is a huge understatement.


Oh and Hugh Jackman did fabulous as well.


EEeeeee!!! I just loved it. Go see it asap!!!

Plus now I'm in the Les Miserables mood so I've been listening to the new soundtrack all day and I think I'm going to spend some quality time with the book tonight.



Have a great day! Talk to me after you've watched the movie. :D


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...